Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to school teacher gifts

School has started and life is starting to fall into routine again. I love summer but I really enjoy life when there's a schedule to follow. I have quite a few updates and projects to share with you over the next few days. So don't go far...

The kids were so happy to go back to school. They had a count down that lasted 2 weeks. They both have great teachers this year and to welcome them back to school I made these fun pencil holders.
I found the cardboard containers and a couple packs of pencils at Micheals for $1each.
For Alexis' 1st grade teacher - the wonderful Mr Heaton. The papers & ribbon I had on hand - love Jillibean journaling sprouts.
For Shayne's 4th grade teacher - the awesome Mr Smith. My friend Kim recently passed on some of her scraps to me and thats where some of this paper came from. Thanks Kim!
The kids at the school's Meet & Greet (the day before school) ready to give their teachers their gifts.
I have lots more to share but it will have to wait until tomorrow. See you soon.
Carla

2 comments:

  1. Nice project. The kids look so proud. (Hope the rest of the school year goes well). Thanks for sharing.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Your scrapbook pages are beautiful too. I haven't scrapbooked on soooo long. Hopefully when I get my craft room put together (maybe this winter), I can have the room to spread out and do it again!

    ReplyDelete